glucose test

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

All diebetes patients has to go for glucose test

All diebetes patients has to go for glucose test. Now you don;t have to go to the hospital for your glugose test as you can have your glugose in most big clinic. Before going for your glugose test you had to fast for more then eight hours. The fasting are mostly done a night before from 10pm until the next morning 8am onwards where the measures the level of glugose on the blood at that time. The normal glugose test level should be between 70 to 110 mg/dl. The glugose levels are much higher if the diebetes is uncontrolled.

I had a heart attack last six months ago and I still have to go for glugose test every two month to check whether I got diebetes. So far the check of diebetes is clear but I still have two blocks in my heart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home